“You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don’t. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly!” Rumi
Life isn’t always easy or enjoyable is it? Whatever stage or age you’re at in life, there are challenges which arise…
- Maybe you can relate to the frantic activity of a hamster on the wheel and don’t know how to slow down or stop.
- Or, you’re sitting and spending a lot of time in front of your computer or TV screen. Your tank is empty and you don’t have the energy to even know your next step, less like how to begin to refuel and change your life.
- Maybe the stressors in your life are affecting your health and well-being and it’s time to change some of your previous lifestyle habits.
- Perhaps you’re a parent and you’ve tried everything you can and just don’t know how to help your child feel better about themselves, school, making friends and their learning experience.
- If you’re a high school or college student–you try your best but simply keeping up takes most of your time and energy; some classes or subjects are too hard and you wonder why it seems so much easier for your peers. Test anxiety and/or overwhelm may keep you from getting the grades or success you know you’re capable of.
If you’re experiencing any of the above things, you’re not alone. Know that what might seem insurmountable right now may simply be a ‘glitch’ in the circuitry of your body/brain system.
The good news: rewiring body/brain circuitry is my specialty…and it’s pretty darn easy!
This proven process which changed my life is: re-patterning and creating new neuro-pathways in our brain through the power of intentional movement. The Educational Kinesiology Foundation has been changing lives globally for over 25 years with this proven process.
Brain Gym® is the core of their powerful program and central to my work because it’s highly effective with immediate results. Brain Gym is a whole system process for moving beyond outgrown, limiting beliefs, habits and patterns and drawing out optimal potential. It is a simple, easy, quick process which benefits all ages.
My Body Brain Synergy process includes other simple and effective activities I’ve discovered through the years. Combined with the power of Intentional Movement, lasting change with immediate results is experienced.
Body Brain Synergy Sessions can help with…
- Behavioral Issues
- Business Performance
- Career Concerns
- Financial and money Beliefs
- Learning Disorders
- Life Transitions
- Low Energy
- Mental Clarity and Focus
- Reading and Comprehension
- Relationship Issues
- Repetitive Behaviors and Patterns
- Sports Performance
- Wellness Enhancement and more…
This is what I desire for you: To experience ease in all areas of your life so you can enjoy your life and learn how to quickly get back to ease when unexpected events occur. Your body, brain, heart, mind system is your greatest resource for delighting in the pure pleasure of living and learning.
If you’d like to discuss whether this may be a solution for you or someone you are concerned about, please send me a message on the Contact Page so we can set up a time to chat. I’d enjoy learning more about your situation.
Disclaimer for Mutual Understanding…
Brain Gym® and Body Brain Synergy™ are not medical models but educational models of human interaction believing that health derives from the body-brain system’s ability to function harmoniously in wholeness. More than an absence of illness, it is the ability to take vital and appropriate action in ones’ life, be aware and present in the moment and include rest and restoration as needed. The movements and activities are for re-educational rather than therapeutic purposes.
If you have any concerns, please consult your healthcare practitioner before beginning any movement program, especially for advice about any specific physical condition. Be gentle with yourself if you haven’t recently done much movement. Muscles can be strained if forced to move in new ways and force of any kind is opposes the purpose of Brain Gym® movements which are gentle and engaging. These movements are not offered as a treatment of any kind. The Educational Kinesiology Foundation, Brain Gym International® and Sheryl Allen, Licensed Brain Gym® Consultant, assume no responsibility for any misuse of the movements and activities presented.